* Cowichan Lake RV Resort is a great place to relax, have fun, and make friends. Our community at 8389 Sa-Seen-Os Road is comprised of long term rental residents, shareholders, and short term renters. Our personal backgrounds are diverse, yet when we are 'at the lake' we take pride in our strong sense of community. Our Vision Statement captures the spirit of our community and what we stand for.
* To ensure a respectful environment we have formal Rules and a process of enforcement. All residents to the park are bound by these.
* The park is owned by the company Cowichan Lake Recreational Community Inc ("CLRC"). The company and the park are managed according to a formal Governance Model (the structure and manner we govern ourselves). The Board of Directors manage CLRC Inc, the Management Committee manages the park operations, and the Governance Committee provides advice to the Board and process oversight.
* The park is comprised of sites for manufactured homes, park models, and RV/Trailers, a common washroom/shower building with laundry, private boat launch and moorage docks, swimming dock, visitors parking area, and a main house with office, suites, workshop and storage yard. The following Site Plan shows the general layout of the park.
* The park is located on 4 legal parcels, with grandfathered usage for the existing manufactured homes, and formal CVRD Zoning for the rest. The boat docks and moorage are recognized as a formal marina. Both the lands and the marina are for private access only.